This is a private website, password-protected website for the exclusive use of Authorized Users and is not to be accessed by any unauthorized personnel.
The term 'Online Youth Manager Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website with company registration number is 8084641. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use shared accounts or disclose your password to anyone.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Refund & Payment policy
By making a purchase, you are waiving your rights to refunds and cancellations as you are immediately given access to the upgrades.
Refunds will not be made if you are given a discount/county discount code and do not apply it before you purchase a subscription or it renews.
You will automatically be billed annually for subscriptions made via credit/debit cards. You are free to cancel the subscription at any time - logon to Online Guide Manager and cancel them in Settings - My Account Details - My Active Subscriptions.
Last updated: 25th March 2021